Booster Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Account Director, Fleet Jobs in Dallas. Check Booster Careers Jobs in Dallas. Texas Government Jobs 2022 in Booster Department. Latest Booster Hiring in Dallas.
Booster Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Account Director, Fleet Jobs in Dallas at Booster Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Booster is hiring for Account Director, Fleet Job Vacancies in Dallas location. In this Booster Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Booster Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Booster Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Booster Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Booster Department, which is www.booster.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Booster Employment Site.
Booster Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Booster|
|Name of Job Post||Account Director, Fleet Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 65,900.00 – $88,500.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dallas|
|Job Type||Texas Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Booster Account Director, Fleet Jobs Description
Kindly check below Booster Job Description given in below for the post of Account Director, Fleet.
At Booster we’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access and we’ve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO₂ emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
The Account Director is Booster’s primary leader and sponsor for a portfolio of enterprise customers, responsible for overall account growth and customer satisfaction by managing key relationships and ensuring the customer achieves value from Booster solutions. You will work closely with cross-discipline leads (Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Policy, Operations, and Data Science) to drive day-to-day execution, retention, growth, financial targets, and product innovation for your customer segment.
In addition to business goals, you will manage and deepen strategic exec-level relationships by being a solution oriented and consultative partner as the expert in Booster, your customers business, and the rapidly evolving industry around energy solutions. You will partner with your customers by delivering innovative solutions, uncovering unique and actionable insights on the industry and trends we’re seeing, and carving out a strategic growth path that creates a mutually beneficial outcome for both Booster and our partners.
Key Objectives of this Job Include:
- Grow Booster’s mindshare, revenue, and share of wallet with Enterprise Partners.
- Understand Enterprise Partner business requirements and develop “tailored” Booster solutions.
- Introduce the Enterprise Partners to Booster solutions & products that match known and potential business needs.
- Be a trusted advisor on rapidly evolving energy solutions and technology.
- Establish customers as reference accounts and/or partners for PR and marketing
- Manage a portfolio of strategic enterprise customers that are using Booster fleet products
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Account Managers who co-own retention and expansion targets for your customer portfolio
- Successfully grow your portfolio revenue and profitability through retention, expansion, up-selling, and strategic initiatives
- Manage varying stages of partnerships, from pilot/new partnership to mature relationships and ensure successful delivery of customer expectations in all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Renegotiate terms of service when necessary that results in meeting Booster profitability goals
- Drive strategic and tactical planning for your accounts
- Develop and maintain multi-year strategic account plans for the portfolio to meet or exceed customer objectives and Booster growth goals. Revise the account strategy and plan to ensure they fit the continuously changing key account needs, industry evolution, and priorities.
- Think like a business owner; manage your portfolio with growth and profitability performance as your main guiding principles
- Be an advocate for your customer needs while delivering exceptional business outcomes for Booster
- Contributes, as needed, during the sales process in acquiring large new enterprise partnerships
- Listen actively during conversations for sales opportunities and customer needs, then prioritize and collaborate internally to drive solutions for these opportunities that have the greatest impact for your partners and Booster.
- Make sound judgment decisions, adapt in a dynamic and changing environment, and be an advocate for our customers and company
- Create and deliver client-focused presentations that address customer objectives, generate two-way dialogue, and drive strategic initiatives forward
- Identify and source stakeholders and decision-makers among our enterprise customers to further deepen the partnership between them and Booster
- Continually strategize with your enterprise partners on Booster vision and roadmap to identify opportunities to co-innovate, pilot new offerings, or collaborate on join press releases
- Represent the voice of your customers to ensure Booster is delivering strong value to your portfolio and we are prioritizing the roadmap to balance excellent customer experience and Booster growth opportunities
- 8+ years of account management or business development experience in a quota carrying role; 3-5 years directly or indirectly managing account management team members
- Consistent track record of on-boarding, retaining, and growing customers and consistently meeting growth targets/quota
- Passion for growth and innovation; you are energized at finding creative and innovative solutions with your customers that generate substantial revenue growth for the business
- Exceptional data management skills; experience using Excel/data to drive strategic decision making and generates compelling business cases that advance your portfolio
- Experience with companies that deliver products / services in the “physical” world including services that are operationally intensive
- Proven results driving customer expansion with up-sell, cross-sell, or other growth-related motions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate with executive sponsors internally and externally to support growth initiatives
- Strong instinct for translating customer voice to product development needs; track record of partnering with product organizations to develop and prioritize customer impacting roadmaps
- Proven experience in building trust with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish business goals
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Expert written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Displays focus and patience in the midst of ambiguity resulting from change
- Passion for changing an industry, one market at a time
- Preferred BS or BA degree in business. Masters degree is a plus
- Experience with team leadership is a plus
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That’s why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- Get a Boost. Take advantage of the Booster employee fuel discount and get gas at cost!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you’ll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us!
Bloomberg.com, Green Diesel Maker REG Buys Stake in Startup That Gets Fuel Right to Vehicles
Fleet Management Weekly, Booster Expands its Mobile Energy Technology Platform to Include On-Demand Electric Vehicles Charging Capability
Fortune, Low-paying jobs aren’t going to solve women’s unemployment crisis
Booster continues to win awards: Forbes Top Startup Employers 2021, PRWeek’s 2021 Hall of Femme, SVBJ’s 2020 40 Under 40, Business Intelligence Group’s 2019 Sustainability Service of the Year, and Women in Trucking’s 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation.
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and won’t pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn’t have a signed agreement with Booster.
How to Apply for Booster Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Booster Account Director, Fleet Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Booster Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Booster Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Booster Account Director, Fleet Application form.