CAN Community Health Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Organizational Development & Training Associate Jobs in Sarasota. Check CAN Community Health Careers Jobs in Sarasota. Florida Government Jobs 2022 in CAN Community Health Department. Latest CAN Community Health Hiring in Sarasota.
CAN Community Health Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Organizational Development & Training Associate Jobs in Sarasota at CAN Community Health Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently CAN Community Health is hiring for Organizational Development & Training Associate Job Vacancies in Sarasota location. In this CAN Community Health Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about CAN Community Health Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of CAN Community Health Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in CAN Community Health Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of CAN Community Health Department, which is www.cancommunityhealth.org.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the CAN Community Health Employment Site.
CAN Community Health Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||CAN Community Health Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Organizational Development & Training Associate Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 65000.00 – 75000.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sarasota|
|Job Type||Florida Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
CAN Community Health Organizational Development & Training Associate Jobs Description
Kindly check below CAN Community Health Job Description given in below for the post of Organizational Development & Training Associate.
CAN Community Health the 2nd largest provider of HIV Services in the United States has a exciting opportunity for a Organizational Development & Training Associate for our headquarters in Sarasota, FL. We are looking for someone who is passionate about serving the needs of individuals impacted by infectious diseases. You will become part of our professional team that drives home our Company’s Mission and Values. We offer good quality of life with an excellent schedule, competitive pay with a bonus plan, premiere benefits package with a retirement plan with a generous company matching contribution. We have received recognition in 2021, 2019, & 2018 NPT’s Best Non-Profit to Work for Award.
All new hires must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
You can find out more about us by visiting our website at www.cancommunityhealth.org. Apply Today!
Salary Range: $65k to $75K based upon education and experience. Annual Bonus eligibility.
CAN Community Health, Inc
Job Title: Organizational Development & Training Specialist Date Prepared: 08.24.21
Status: Full Time/Exempt EEO: Professional
Statement of Purpose: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
The Organizational Development & Training Specialist serves as an internal resource to support business unit and organizational objectives. This position partners with business leaders and the Human Resource colleagues to ensure seamless delivery while developing and executing organizational interventions to support the achievement of business strategy.
Essential Functions: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- The OD enables the realization of business strategy by supporting leaders in identifying, prioritizing, and building capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Serves as a trusted advisor for business planning, employee engagement, performance management, and change initiatives.
- Contributes to long-term success through the design and delivery/implementation of interventions, programs and services that facilitate the alignment and integration of people, processes and technology, vision and strategy, leadership, and business goals and culture.
- Influences organizational effectiveness and talent management through initiatives and project work related to organizational design, succession planning, talent assessment, talent development/coaching and enhancing management capabilities.
- Serves as an internal consultant to provide guidance in the development of people, teams, and initiatives that drive organizational goals.
- Creates and facilitates holistic learning and development initiatives at all levels of the organization to positively impact engagement, leadership capabilities, retention, and employee/client satisfaction.
- Designs and delivers comprehensive learning tools (instructor lead programs, facilitated courses, online learning, etc.) in alignment with leadership and employee development priorities.
- Collaborating with HR colleagues, provides consultative services to leaders, and engages in problem solving to design solutions that increase department engagement and productivity.
- Manages the effectiveness of New Employee Orientation in collaboration with key stakeholders and process partners; evaluates content flow and the new employee experience throughout the first year of their employment.
- Recommends agile solutions and changes that align with the organization’s mission and culture.
- Assists in the administration, analysis, and report-out of organizational engagement survey results and creates action plans.
- Manages the functionality and effective usage of the organization’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Promotes and practices CAN Community Health Inc’s mission and values and follows its policies and procedures.
- Ensures confidentiality is maintained in accordance with HIPAA, professional and departmental standards.
Education/Professional: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- Master’s degree: Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Education or Business/Management.
- Five (5) or more years in leadership facilitation and/or organizational development and training.
- Executive Coaching experience for leadership-level talent.
Competencies: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- Strategic Thinking/Problem Solving
- Results Driven
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
- Computer literate, ability to learn and utilize computer software programs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to research projects.
- Open to direction, suggestions, and commitment to get the job done.
- High comfort working in a diverse environment.
CAN Required Trainings: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
General Orientation HIPAA Sexual Harassment
Violence in the Workplace HIV/AIDS Health Stream Courses (as assigned)
Work Environment: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, audio visual, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Requirements: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Sedentary- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly in lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Requires expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word, visual and auditory acuity.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
- This position may require additional time above normal operating hours and on occasion weekend work.
Travel: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
Travel is primary during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and have valid insurance and driver’s license.
Other Duties: Organizational Development & Training Specialist
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Responsible To: Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
CAN Community Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How to Apply for CAN Community Health Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for CAN Community Health Organizational Development & Training Associate Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at CAN Community Health Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the CAN Community Health Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of CAN Community Health Organizational Development & Training Associate Application form.