Citibank Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Jobs in New York. Check Citibank Careers Jobs in New York. New York Government Jobs 2022 in Citibank Department. Latest Citibank Hiring in New York.
Citibank Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Jobs in New York at Citibank Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Citibank is hiring for AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Job Vacancies in New York location. In this Citibank Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Citibank Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Citibank Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Citibank Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Citibank Department, which is www.citigroup.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Citibank Employment Site.
Citibank Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Citibank Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 118264.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in New York|
|Job Type||New York Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Citibank AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Jobs Description
Kindly check below Citibank Job Description given in below for the post of AVP Risk Strategic Solutions.
Enterprise Analytical Solutions group is looking for a business analyst to support Treasury Risk projects for clients in Risk, Front Offices and Finance and with technology partners. Enterprise Analytical Solutions group specialize in business and technology solutions that consists of quantitative, technical, product, industry, and regulatory subject matter experts.The Regulatory Risk Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication skills are required.
- Provides risk strategic analytics and information management across Citibank products; facilitating data-quality and controls for other teams and managers.
- Provides regulatory risk project management support (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. CECL, Part 30 core capabilities initiatives, stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Perform analysis and impact assessments for assigned work, with completion of detailed analysis & impact assessments to deadline, coordinating across multiple resources as appropriate
- Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data.
- Provides Project Management of various deliverables for Portfolio Risk Review chapter. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Partners with Clients to understand and quickly respond to Client needs. Proactively seeks Client feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Conduct meetings with cross-functional teams to define testing coverage based on the Business Requirements, assists project manager and work with business users to gather business requirements and draft and co-ordinate approval for Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Regular progress reporting internally to the project manager, and all key stakeholders – internal and external
- Support the PMO, identify and communicate key project risks, define mitigation strategies, and manage resolutions
- Work closely with all levels of Risk Management across products and business units in performing end to end project delivery activities
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts
- Provide testing support, coordination and perform User Acceptance Testing, participate in planning and coordinating all phases of testing lifecycle activities
- Effectively and efficiently, operate in a deadline driven environment in order to meet the “live-to-market��� dates
- Support project team post-implementation until such time as key sign off criteria met
- 5-8 years experience and ability to partner with Business & Technology stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
- Proficient ability to interpret business requirements for the purpose of liaising with Technology Developers.
- Knowledge of banking domain especially risk management and basic understanding of various credit policies.
- Experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of risk management key concepts, risk credit cycle and controls with Good understanding of key regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant experience, MBA preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Risk ManagementJob Family:
Regulatory RiskTime Type:
Full timeCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
How to Apply for Citibank Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Citibank AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Citibank Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Citibank Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Citibank AVP Risk Strategic Solutions Application form.