CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs in Phoenix. Check CVS Health Careers Jobs in Phoenix. Arizona Government Jobs 2022 in CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Department. Latest CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Hiring in Phoenix.
CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs in Phoenix at CVS Health Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant is hiring for Clinical Analytics Consultant Job Vacancies in Phoenix location. In this CVS Health Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in CVS Health Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Department, which is www.cvshealth.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Employment Site.
CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||CVS Health Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 69000.00 – 144000.00 Per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Phoenix|
|Job Type||Arizona Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Description
Kindly check below CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Job Description given in below for the post of Clinical Analytics Consultant.
Responsibilities may Include
- Supports clinical advisors to help meet client reporting requirements
- Support clinical advisors on data needed to support Pharmacy & Therapeutics committee
- Supports clinical advisors to help communicate client formulary changes to internal partners
- Clarifies needs and suggests innovative ideas to meet client/clinical advisor requests
- Provides consultative analysis of results and suggests additional analysis, if appropriate
- Consistently performs quality checks on reports and ensures data is accurate before sharing with clinical advisor
- Proactively suggest solutions and integrates best practices across accounts
- Assists with reporting and analysis to identify utilization and support clinical mailings
- Med D specific – upload and output formularies. Export change files, add, change and remove medications. Customize member formulary documents.
- Medicaid specific-Quarterly DOH formulary change files for various Medicaid markets, assistance with state specific DUR reporting, quarterly rebate research support, ad-hoc formulary and UM file pulls and compares, and clinical program reporting.
- Suggests and creates innovative solutions for improving existing process flows
- Leverages pre-built and self-built tools to support Clinical Advisor data manipulation and interpretation needs.
- Special projects and work groups as needed to improve efficiencies and client satisfaction
- Design and develop customized qualitative and quantitative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop and implement mechanisms to automate tasks
- Work collaboratively with CVS Health clients during on-site or virtual meetings using a client-centered approach
(not a licensed pharmacist position)
- 2 years of work experience in a health plan, PBM, Pharmacy, benefits or insurance background.
- 3 years of experience in Microsoft Office suite including proficient skills utilizing Outlook, Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- Pharmacy Technician certification
- Specialization in one of the following: Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial/Exchange/Marketplace
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to create macro enabled Access/Excel tools
- Experience using SQL or other language to create Access solutions
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
How to Apply for CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Clinical Analytics Consultant Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of CVS Health Clinical Analytics Consultant Clinical Analytics Consultant Application form.