CVS Health Project Coordinator Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Project Coordinator Jobs in Phoenix. Check CVS Health Careers Jobs in Phoenix. Arizona Government Jobs 2022 in CVS Health Project Coordinator Department. Latest CVS Health Project Coordinator Hiring in Phoenix.
CVS Health Project Coordinator Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Project Coordinator Jobs in Phoenix at CVS Health Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently CVS Health Project Coordinator is hiring for Project Coordinator Job Vacancies in Phoenix location. In this CVS Health Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about CVS Health Project Coordinator Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of CVS Health Project Coordinator Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in CVS Health Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of CVS Health Project Coordinator Department, which is www.cvshealth.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the CVS Health Project Coordinator Employment Site.
CVS Health Project Coordinator Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||CVS Health Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Project Coordinator Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 21.98 per hour|
|Job Location||Jobs in Phoenix|
|Job Type||Arizona Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Part Time Jobs Near Me|
CVS Health Project Coordinator Project Coordinator Jobs Description
Kindly check below CVS Health Project Coordinator Job Description given in below for the post of Project Coordinator.
• Responsible for supporting the Medicaid Clinical & Consumer Products team in developing, implementing, managing product opportunities, strategy, and projects. Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs.
• Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a product project such as planning, coordination, development, and intelligence transfer to implement while prioritizing work, resources and time.
• Highly collaborative role often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
• Help develop, maintain, and implement strategic product strategy plans and materials for market pursuits to achieve business goals
• Perform competitive data collection, analytical research, and root cause analysis and to form solutions based on findings
• Assisting with project logistics including agenda, meeting arrangements, and minutes
• Help enter and manage market and competitive information on Salesforce
• 2+ years related work experience
• Microsoft Office proficiency
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• 1+ year experience with Medicaid
Project Management support
• Bachelor’s Degree
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
How to Apply for CVS Health Project Coordinator Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for CVS Health Project Coordinator Project Coordinator Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at CVS Health Project Coordinator Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the CVS Health Project Coordinator Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of CVS Health Project Coordinator Project Coordinator Application form.