PNC Bank Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Technology Engineer Jobs in Pittsburgh. Check PNC Bank Careers Jobs in Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania Government Jobs 2022 in PNC Bank Department. Latest PNC Bank Hiring in Pittsburgh.
PNC Bank Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Technology Engineer Jobs in Pittsburgh at PNC Bank Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently PNC Bank is hiring for Technology Engineer Job Vacancies in Pittsburgh location. In this PNC Bank Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about PNC Bank Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of PNC Bank Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in PNC Bank Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of PNC Bank Department, which is www.pnc.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the PNC Bank Employment Site.
PNC Bank Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||PNC Bank Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Technology Engineer Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 521,462.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Pittsburgh|
|Job Type||Pennsylvania Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
PNC Bank Technology Engineer Jobs Description
Kindly check below PNC Bank Job Description given in below for the post of Technology Engineer.
- Leverages technical knowledge and industry experience to design, build and maintain technology solutions. Assists with selecting appropriate platforms, integrates and configures solutions.
- Develops software components and hardware for new and emerging technology projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
- May provide consultation on common issues and best practices for junior staff.
- Provides a systematic analysis on client requirements within the traceability framework and resolves any functional problems encountered.
- Ensures quality of project deliverables while maintaining compliance with relevant standards and processes.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Application Delivery Process – Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effectiveness Measurement – Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of the organization’s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
IT Industry: Trends & Directions – Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Planning: Tactical, Strategic – Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
How to Apply for PNC Bank Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for PNC Bank Technology Engineer Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at PNC Bank Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the PNC Bank Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of PNC Bank Technology Engineer Application form.