Postmates Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Jobs in San Francisco. Check Postmates Careers Jobs in San Francisco. California Government Jobs 2022 in Postmates Department. Latest Postmates Hiring in San Francisco.
Postmates Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Jobs in San Francisco at Postmates Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Postmates is hiring for Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Job Vacancies in San Francisco location. In this Postmates Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Postmates Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Postmates Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Postmates Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Postmates Department, which is www.postmates.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Postmates Employment Site.
Postmates Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Postmates Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 99091.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in San Francisco|
|Job Type||California Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Postmates Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Jobs Description
Kindly check below Postmates Job Description given in below for the post of Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens.
The Uber Eats Dark Kitchens team is looking for a strategic Partner Manager to lead the end to end relationships with some of the largest and fastest growing Dark Kitchen companies in the country. As a Partner Manager, you will build and execute joint business plans that drive revenue growth and operational excellence. Partner Managers will work cross functionally Operations, Marketing, Partner Engineering, Product and Legal to maximize value for both Uber and its partners.
You will succeed in this role if:
- You produce your best results in a team environment
- You possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn
- You value ideas over hierarchy
- Customer obsession runs in your DNA.
What You’ll Do
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building joint business plans, performing analysis with operations counterparts to understand trends, provide impactful insights, and track efficiency and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome (Insights -> EBR -> Revenue Growth)
- Manage both the big picture and the important details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by crafting new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Read between the lines. You will be working with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Develop strong relationships and lead day-to-day interactions with your partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Internal advocate. Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams in order to enhance product experience for your partners
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to influence decision makers and quantify opportunities
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience leading executive business reviews and independently translating top-line goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team’s development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
About the Team
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation–giving people more energy for the things they love. The Dark Kitchens team leads Uber Eats relationships with all of the largest and fastest growing Dark Kitchen organizations in the US and Canada.
Our mission is to win, grow and delight our Dark Kitchens partners, every day. We do this by building indispensable partnerships; delivering growth via ops excellence and breakthrough co-marketing; helping our people grow; effectively collaborating with Uber Eats country teams, Ops, Marketing, Product and Finance.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
How to Apply for Postmates Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Postmates Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Postmates Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Postmates Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Postmates Partner Manager, Uber Eats Dark Kitchens Application form.