Shutterfly Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Tempe. Check Shutterfly Careers Jobs in Tempe. Arizona Government Jobs 2022 in Shutterfly Department. Latest Shutterfly Hiring in Tempe.
Shutterfly Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Tempe at Shutterfly Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Shutterfly is hiring for Business Intelligence Analyst Job Vacancies in Tempe location. In this Shutterfly Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Shutterfly Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Shutterfly Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Shutterfly Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Shutterfly Department, which is www.shutterfly.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Shutterfly Employment Site.
Shutterfly Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Shutterfly Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 86477.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Tempe|
|Job Type||Arizona Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Shutterfly Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Description
Kindly check below Shutterfly Job Description given in below for the post of Business Intelligence Analyst.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
What You’ll Do Here:
The Business Intelligence team partners with Shutterfly’s Marketing, Finance, Operations and Business teams to design and develop reports and dashboards that drive business decisions. The Sr. Business Intelligence Developer supports Business partners by utilizing knowledge of company data structure and experience with BI tools to provide insightful reporting solutions using Tableau. This role requires an individual with strong technical and analytical skills, good communication skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player who is detail oriented, enjoys problem solving, can work independently and understands the full BI reporting development process. This role will spend time in both a project management capacity where others will develop the report as well as developing reports themselves.
What You’ll Bring:
Great to Haves (Your Skills)
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage BI projects from start to finish, gather information and requirements from business partners on BI initiatives, translate requirements into project plans, track project status within Jira, set expectations and communicate with business partners, and ensure final deliverables meet business partner’s needs.
- You have designed, developed, and maintained reporting and business intelligence solutions using Tableau reporting software while leveraging visualization best practices.
- You have written complex SQL queries to build performant extracts in Tableau.
- You have participated in QC/QA and UAT processes.
- You have worked with data teams to deliver solutions for reporting needs.
Great to Haves (Your Background)
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field and 3+ years’ experience in business intelligence, primarily working with the latest versions of Tableau.
- Advanced Tableau user with experience designing dashboards leveraging visualization best practices.
- Proficient with SQL; familiar with database design; experience working with large data sets.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis.
- Able to prioritize multiple requests while completing deliverables on time. Self-motivated and can work independently. Ability to troubleshoot, track, and resolve day-to-day issues.
- Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment. Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.
How to Apply for Shutterfly Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Shutterfly Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Shutterfly Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Shutterfly Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Shutterfly Business Intelligence Analyst Application form.