Stryker Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Associate R&D Project Manager Jobs in Portage. Check Stryker Careers Jobs in Portage. Michigan Government Jobs 2022 in Stryker Department. Latest Stryker Hiring in Portage.
Stryker Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Associate R&D Project Manager Jobs in Portage at Stryker Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Stryker is hiring for Associate R&D Project Manager Job Vacancies in Portage location. In this Stryker Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Stryker Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Stryker Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Stryker Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Stryker Department, which is www.stryker.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Stryker Employment Site.
Stryker Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Stryker Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Associate R&D Project Manager Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 86,886.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Portage|
|Job Type||Michigan Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Stryker Associate R&D Project Manager Jobs Description
Kindly check below Stryker Job Description given in below for the post of Associate R&D Project Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Director and VFX Supervisor in creating the visual language for the animated series, and then maintaining its continuity.
- Work closely with Director/Production Designer and Editors to provide creative and technical solutions to aesthetic problems with story, character staging/blocking and cinematography, using virtual camera.
- Stay up-to-date technically on all hardware and software used in production.
- Ensure that Pipeline protocols are followed by the Art, Modeling, Rigging and Animation departments.
- Work on the development and integration of new toolsets for previs and layout.
- Share all new previs and layout pipeline suggestions with Head of Digital for documentation and integration.
- Review artist sequences daily and providing feedback, guidance, training and technical solutions to assure they meet deadlines and to assure the artists are moving forward in a direction which meets the shared vision for the film.
- Works closely with the Producers and Production team to ensure that schedules are created, maintained and remain up to date.
- Be accountable for on time and on budget execution and delivery of previs sequences.
- Communicate all red flags, changes and updates to the Production Coordinator in a timely fashion.
- Work with Coordinator with assigning sequences to artists based on strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve the performance of artists on the team, both technically and creatively.
- Facilitate meetings with animators to keep the crew informed on show changes and requirements.
- Required to adhere to consistent dept workflows and processes.
- Collaborate with our Vcam prep and Env teams.
- Contribute to the efficiency of coverage turnaround.
- 5+ years of experience creating cinematic pre-visualizations for CG animation, with at least 5 years of Lead experience
- Familiarity with UE and DragonFly required / strongly advised.
- Working experience with virtual, 3D camera is a requirement
- Great visual storytelling skills and a well-grounded understanding of the language of the virtual camera. Framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking
- Strong knowledge of terminology and techniques used in film, animation and visual effects including knowledge of photography, camera lenses and Depth of Field
- Strong understanding of cinematography a must
- Exposure to modeling, lighting, and animation required
- Demonstrated expertise using Maya is required, with good working knowledge of Linux.
- Competitive compensation package, including Extended Health Benefits
- 7 health days per year (prorated per any partial year, and/or contract length)
How to Apply for Stryker Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Stryker Associate R&D Project Manager Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Stryker Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Stryker Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Stryker Associate R&D Project Manager Application form.