Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs in Austin. Check Tesla Careers Jobs in Austin. Texas Government Jobs 2022 in Tesla Department. Latest Tesla Hiring in Austin.
Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs in Austin at Tesla Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Tesla is hiring for Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Job Vacancies in Austin location. In this Tesla Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Tesla Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Tesla Department, which is www.tesla.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Tesla Employment Site.
Tesla Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 90850 Per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Austin|
|Job Type||Texas Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Description
Kindly check below Tesla Job Description given in below for the post of Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body.
The Body-in-White Process Engineer will be responsible for sustaining and redesigning mechanical portions of the body center. This would include re-designing mechanical aspects of fixtures and tooling.
- Analyze, design, and optimize new production processes to ensure safety while maximizing yield, capacity, and cost effectiveness to enable the build of world-class vehicles.
- Develop and modify existing line layouts, processes, and fixtures to improve material flow, waste reduction, and ergonomics by utilizing Lean Manufacturing best practices.
- Support the transition of a product from concept to pilot line production and into mass manufacturing.
- Partner with Equipment Engineering to ensure equipment cycle time objectives are properly balanced by the needs of the production workforce.
- Define a project’s scope, manage spend against the budget, coordinate with outside vendors, and oversee the installation of new equipment to ensure all requirements are met.
- Influence design engineers and production associates with recommendations to incorporate alternate vehicle design features or assembly techniques that enhance the manufacturability of the product.
- Maintain and control Engineering changes and documentation.
- Assist in the training of supervisors and operators as needed.
- B.S. in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience in a Body Shop manufacturing environment.
- Must possess process engineering skills (process development/improvement, troubleshooting, data analysis, constraint analysis, flow optimization, etc.)
- Strong mechanical intuition and extensive hands on experience modifying jigs, fixtures, and coordinating equipment installations. Prior CNC or manual machining experience beneficial.
- Good understanding of BOMs, manufacturability, process design, process validation, assembly methods, design reviews and cost reduction methodologies.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Experienced with AUTOCAD software or other factory layout tools.
- Previous experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) desired.
- Strong understanding of statistics to identify critical process parameters.
- Effective at communication and teamwork with all levels of an organization – especially skilled at working with direct labor to understand challenges and develop optimal solutions using structured methods.
- Ability to present simple solutions to complex problems and influence key change directives to external teams.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).
How to Apply for Tesla Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Tesla Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Tesla Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Tesla Manufacturing Engineer – Process, Body Application form.