Thrive Causemetics Jobs Near me 2022 Apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Los Angeles. Check Thrive Causemetics Careers Jobs in Los Angeles. California Government Jobs 2022 in Thrive Causemetics Department. Latest Thrive Causemetics Hiring in Los Angeles.
Thrive Causemetics Jobs Employment Notification 2022 Apply for Data Analyst Jobs in Los Angeles at Thrive Causemetics Careers Page
We are happy to tell you that currently Thrive Causemetics is hiring for Data Analyst Job Vacancies in Los Angeles location. In this Thrive Causemetics Employment post, we are telling you all important details for you about Thrive Causemetics Jobs Recruitment, like Eligibility criteria of Thrive Causemetics Jobs Near me, educational qualifications, work experience or skills required to apply for the latest jobs in Thrive Causemetics Department.
All the details mentioned here in this employment News on our website are taken from the official notification from the authorities or/and website of Thrive Causemetics Department, which is www.thrivecausemetics.com.
We are not responsible for any kind of Mistake. Please check and read all the information carefully and apply accordingly to the Thrive Causemetics Employment Site.
Thrive Causemetics Employment Short Information
|Name of Jobs Hiring||Thrive Causemetics Jobs Hiring Near Me|
|Name of Job Post||Data Analyst Jobs Employment|
|Salary||USD- 65834.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Los Angeles|
|Job Type||California Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Full Time Jobs Near Me|
Thrive Causemetics Data Analyst Jobs Description
Kindly check below Thrive Causemetics Job Description given in below for the post of Data Analyst.
- Creatively solving problems in diverse business areas
- Analyze customer data to inform our marketing strategy for both ecommerce and brand marketing
- Create dashboards containing a mix of data visualizations and tables, providing real time insights for all departments
- ETL: Extract data from 3rd party platforms, transform and clean data, load data into our data warehouse
- QA: Ensure accuracy and quality of data prior to loading into the data warehouse as well as the accuracy of final reports and dashboards
- Provide insights into marketing ad performance to improve our paid ad efficiency
- Ad hoc data requests and queries as needed
- Daily / weekly / monthly KPI reporting for Marketing, Operations and Ecom
- Analyze current business processes regarding data and find ways to automate or streamline
- Translate data into easy-to-digest insights for non-analytical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of SQL experience (Redshift or Vertica experience preferred)
- 1+ year of experience with Python for data analytics (pandas, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, plot.ly)
- 1+ year of experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience connecting to a diverse set of APIs and webhooks with varying authentication processes and working with data in JSON format
Nice To Haves
- Experiencing working with eCommerce and Growth Marketing / Paid Advertising
- Facebook Ads or Google AdWords experience
- Kaggle experience a plus
- AWS & S3 experience
Why Thrive Causemetics?
- Robust compensation package
- 401k & up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Life Insurance Policy at no cost
- Employer paid Short-term disability & Long-term disability plans at no cost
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion training
- Employee discount
- Health & Wellness Workshops
- Mental health resources; Calm app provided for free
- Remote team get togethers and opportunities to participate at company Giving events
Thrive Causemetics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate with regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), age, marital status, military and veteran status, status as an individual with a disability (physical and/or mental), and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How to Apply for Thrive Causemetics Careers Opportunity ?
- Click on the below Apply Now button (official site link)
- Read the all eligibility criteria for Thrive Causemetics Data Analyst Jobs Hiring Near me.
- Click on the Apply Online Link at Thrive Causemetics Careers Page.
- Fill The Required details in the Thrive Causemetics Application Form.
- Click on Final Submission button and take a print copy of Thrive Causemetics Data Analyst Application form.